Hydrafacial for healthier looking skin
What makes Hydrafacial stand out from other facial treatments is the Vortex-Fusion serum delivery system. Which works to repair the damage caused by the environment such as pollution and exposure to the sun. The system expertly replenishes vital nutrients introducing nutrients such as horse chestnut seed extract, copper zinc and red algae, whilst removing impurities and dead skin cells. The end result is an instant, visible reduction in wrinkles and lines, and fuller, firmer skin.
New! Express HydraFacial Event 28th July 2016 – Limited spaces available book today.
The Hydrafacial treatment is ideal for both men and women, irrespective of skin type. It addresses common concerns such as lines and wrinkles, tired skin, sun damage or large pores.
The procedure is designed to improve skin health by rejuvenating the skin as well as act as a remedying solution for certain skin conditions. A favourite of A-list celebrities, the Hydrafacial non-invasive treatment detoxifies, rejuvenates and protects your skin, delivering immediate results.
There are two types of Hydrafacial treatments a five and a six step process, each designed to detoxify and remove dead skin cells to help rejuvenate the skin. Hydrafacial treatments for general skin health, sensitive skin and oily/congested skin is delivered in 5 steps:
- Start by removing dead skin cells (Vortex Exfoliation)
- Apply a mixture that peels the skin without post-peel scaling (Vortex Peel)
- Clean out the pores with a patented serum (Vortex-Extraction)
- Nourish and protect with antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid (Vortex-Fusion)
- Maintain daily at home using the same ingredients used in the treatment (Extend & Protect)
For lines & wrinkles, ageing reversal and brightening treatment, an additional step is required to complete the Hydrafacial procedure:
- Vortex Exfoliation
- Vortex Peel
- Address fine lines, skin tone evenness and texture with Dermabuilder (Vortex Boost)
- Extend & Protect
The results speak for themselves. Book an appointment with our consultants to discuss how we can help you achieve healthier, age-defying and better-looking skin.
Hydrafacial treatments are available from £90.